Hours Per Week40
In the past years we have grown to a strong, dynamic and international team. We are currently looking for a passionate Technology recruiter / sourcer to join our team. This is a great role for someone who wants to make an impact, driven by the opportunity to identify and recruit top talent while always keeping a strong focus on our company culture.
Who we are
Our team of 200+ colleagues from over 40 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
The department and the position
As a tech recruiter, you will work closely together with your team and hiring managers, as a trusted partner ensuring the growth of our E-commerce teams. With full responsibility for all aspects of recruitment, you will recruit the best talent in the market through proactive sourcing, branding, analytics, screening and candidate qualification.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, motivated by finding new and innovative ways to source technology driven and analytical superstars. As part of our People Operations team you will act as an advocate of our culture; recruiting and selecting top talent that will contribute towards an international environment with a collaborative approach. Since you will work in a dynamic, matrix organisation, having the ability to build relationships will be essential.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Attract and recruit the best talent in the market, through proactive search and by managing the full recruitment cycle.
- Proactively source, establish and manage an international talent pool with focus on critical areas.
- Conduct phone, skype and face-to-face interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
- Be the main point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process.
- Act as a brand ambassador by demonstrating genuine passion for our brands and improving the recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and professional candidate experience.
- Developing strong relationships with hiring managers and internal teams, in order to truly understand their needs and influence recruitment decisions .
- Collaborate with People Operations team and other departments to ensure a successful hiring and onboarding process.
- Focus on continuous improvement, recruitment analytics and process efficiency to ensure that you are helping our team to scale in the best possible way.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience as an end-to-end recruiter (in-house or agency).
- Proven experience in scaling technology teams.
- Experience and passionate about proactive and creative sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, competitive intelligence, databases and recruitment marketing).
- Bachelor/Master degree.
- Action oriented, results driven and well organised.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Previous experience from working in an entrepreneurial and international organisation.
We truly value individuals who are solutions oriented, flexible and forward thinking and to be successful in this role you also need to be a strong communicator and take a collaborative approach.
Why work for us?
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To mention a few, we offer an excellent daily lunch made by a professional cook, a ‘fit for less’ plan and regular Friday events with colleagues. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.