Hours Per Week40
We attract talented people from all over the world, and as our Senior Tech Recruiter, you’re their first point of contact in the recruitment process that represents us. It’s all about building relationships with candidates and empowering our growth. And the world is your play-field! You can make a difference in the lives of candidates and help them to make a new step in their career. Sounds like to most fun job in the world, right?
What will you do?
As a specialist in your domain, you are end-to-end responsible for attracting talent for our Technology department. You keep track on the whole recruitment process; finding and sourcing top-talent techies, support the hiring manager in screening CV’s, conduct first (Skype/Zoom) interviews, negotiations, and be the first point of contact for candidates and hiring managers in the interview process. You do what it takes to provide a positive candidate experience. Employee branding, visiting conferences and explore new recruitment strategies are also part of your job.
You’ll be part of our recruitment team that is based in our European HQ office in Amsterdam, close to RAI train station.
What do we look for:
- 2+ years of proven experience in (end-to-end) recruitment, preferably in an international environment (agency and/or in-house recruitment)
- Experience in IT/Digital recruitment
- You’re open-minded and able to quickly build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Have an eye for details
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- You know how to source your way around
- Fluent in English
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international tech scale-up
- Join internal leadership and learning academy
- Healthcare and travel expenses are on us!
- Friday drinks, games and other social activities together
Easy as it is, we only need you to upload your resume and we will be in touch!
Questions? No problem, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and 06-23147960