Hours Per Week40
As one of our first recruiters, you will play a key role in helping shape and scale WeAreKeen's future by collaborating closely with the co-founders of the company and to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to join our team and mission.
You will be constantly challenged to think creatively about how to drive hiring results. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high quality active and passive candidates. This role is based in our awesome HQ in Amsterdam.
- 2 years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience building pipelines and recruiting for various levels of roles
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve a common objective
- Comfortability taking ownership of recruiting practices
- The ability to thrive amongst ambiguity and is graceful under pressure
- Passion for our mission and the future of work
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing and hiring strategies for all positions
- Work cross-functionally to develop our first scalable hiring and recruiting process
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process and create a world class candidate experience
- Build job descriptions and develop posting and interview strategies for maximum exposure
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in WeAreKeen's open positions
- Screen, qualify and close prospective applicants.
- Coordinate and manage on-sites with hiring manager.
- A decent salary
- Mobile & laptop
- Work in a fast growing company
- Incentive trips to tech hotspots throughout Europe..
Wanna join us
Are you up for the challenge and do you think you can meet our high-standards?
Apply! And we’ll contact you asap.