Hours Per Week40
Are you ready to jump on board with a global scale-up in the world's most vibrant startup city - Berlin? With offices in Barcelona and NYC we are looking to attract Talent Sourcers for both tech and non-tech roles. If you are looking for a life changing opportunity in recruitment - believe us, this is it! Next to the exciting career opportunities receive a full package of trainings via WeAreKeen's Apprenticeship + personal development + work with Industry Experts who have helped scale companies like: SoundCloud, TomTom, Zalando and many more. Here's what you need to know:
Once here you will
- Collaborating closely with Recruiting Partners, you consult with hiring managers on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for business and operations roles - this could cover marketing, banking operations, international etc.
- Using a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of tech talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Matching talent to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out - you'll sell the company and our awesome journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
- Build continual pipelines of candidates to keep up with our rapid expansion.
- Driving referrals across the business, you keep in touch with new hires and current employees to maintain a strong stream of referrals to open positions.
- Keep external content (careers page, job posting platforms) up to date and ensure we are maintaining our voice and vision as an employer in all content
What you'll bring along
- Previous experience in recruiting with a strong focus on sourcing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competiting priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy.
- Working with international, highly engaged peers.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Opportunity to source candidates from around the globe.
- Getting things done attitude.
- Exciting challenges in scaling our hyper-growth digital bank.
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.